Visual Impact Frequency Training Reviews – Is Rusty Moore’s Program Worth It?
Visual Impact Frequency Training is a new workout program by Rusty Moore that promises to teach new tricks that you have never heard of before. But does it really have new information that can increase the weight you can lift, or is it another new program full of fluff? In this review of Visual Impact Frequency Training I’ll go through what it’s all about, what I liked and what I don’t like.
What It Offers
Inside, you will find a bunch of information about training to maximize your potential in strength and size. It goes beyond information that you have probably heard or applied to your routine, and takes you further into how your muscles react to various lifting speeds and loads.
Just a few of the things you will learn about include:
- Why training to exhaustion is not good for strength gain.
- How to give your joints the time they need to recover without sacrificing your strength training.
- How your nervous system can help you out when it comes to lifting more weight.
- Why heavier low-rep sets may be better for your muscle fiber than lighter high-rep sets.
- Why you cannot reach your fast twitch muscle fibers during training unless you lift with heavy weights.
- How to help your muscles fully recuperate within less than a day with the proper training load.
This is just a short list of the information you will find inside; however, this is not an extensive course. It is only about 53 pages of information. The difference between this and other fitness courses, besides the unique training method, is that it contains no fluff. It only contains information that you need to know in order to get better results from your training. So, you can read, learn, and get to work.
How It Works
The author of the course has a found a way to combine Western training with Easter training for maximum results. Eastern training has long been focused on building strength, whereas Western training has been focused on building muscle. Both result in a change of muscle, but Eastern methods result in stronger muscle overall. Combining the best of both training methods in a way that produces noticeable muscles with noticeable strength is the goal of Visual Impact Frequency Training.
In other words, there are two techniques focused on in this program.
- Building muscle fiber for stronger, leaner, and shapelier muscles.
- Building muscle cells by increasing the amount of sarcoplasm fluid in them, which results in a bigger appearance.
About Rusty Moore
You have probably seen many different reviews and articles on Rusty Moore. He has a few other products on the market, including a muscle building course for men, a muscle building course for women, and a cardio course for people who want to lose fat. Moreover, he has been a popular fitness blogger for 7 years and has attracted millions of people to his site, and he has helped many other people change the way they approach fitness for better, faster, and more exciting results.
You can check him out on his blog, Fitness Black Book, or you can follow him on Facebook where he regularly posts about his own insights as well as popular posts around the web. But, if you really want to get insight into exactly what he knows, it is going to be found in his products. After all, if he gave away all of his secrets on his blog, he wouldn’t make any money in his business.
- This is likely going to be stuff you have never heard before, and your future training will never be the same whether you incorporate the techniques or not.
- You will find demonstrations for each muscle group inside.
- Get a sexier look with more strength.
- This is not a physical product, which means it is instantly downloadable for you to read and implement today.
- Get results faster than ever before.
- Finally move on to a higher weight and break through any plateau you have been experiencing.
- Works for all men who have been training in an effort to build muscle.
- People with 10+ years’ experience are seeing results they have never seen before using this course.
- Style of training is not recommended for guys just starting out.
Where To Buy Visual Impact Frequency Training
So, if you want to bust through plateaus and learn how to build stronger muscles, then you can buy the Visual Impact Frequency Training course at Rusty’s site. Once you place your order, you will receive information in your email how to access all of the course instantly. It literally only takes a few minutes from hitting ‘order’ to receiving your information.
Rusty is confident that this course will help you build stronger muscles, but he has put a 60-day money back guarantee into place for anyone who does not receive the results they are looking for. Unlike other products, you don’t have to prove that you have been training using his techniques before you can get your money back. You can simply ask for a refund if you are not happy and there will be no questions asked. It is important to note that the refund process can take up to a few weeks, depending on what method you use to order.
Is It Really Worth It?
There is only one way to find out! Rusty has taken the best of both sides of the world and combined them into a course that teaches you how to get bigger and stronger muscles. Try it out for a least a month. If you have hit a plateau, it is definitely worth trying as you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.