The Truth About Testosterone Review – Does Mike Geary’s Book Actually Work?
If you’ve been thinking about taking a testosterone supplement, this Truth About Testosterone review is something you need to read. Mike Geary says that a testosterone supplement is a dangerous choice and could ensure that you will need to take testosterone for the rest of your life. He says that there’s a natural way that you can build up your testosterone and keep it high, but first, you need to tackle a hormone that you may not currently consider to be a problem. We will take a look at what he’s offering and whether or not it is the answer you need to start feeling healthy and masculine again.
What Is The Truth About Testosterone?
The Truth About Testosterone is an informative set of eBooks that are meant to help educate men on why they are experiencing common issues from low testosterone, such as excess body fat, self-doubt, sexual issues, and more. It was designed to teach men that while low testosterone is a problem, high estrogen is a bigger problem that many men don’t consider or tackle despite it being the main reason for the changes in the body and mind.
Moreover, it helps men understand why testosterone injections or supplements are detrimental to their natural levels of testosterone, and then teaches them what they can do to boost their levels naturally and start regaining their energy, libido, and overall health back.
There are four eBooks in total, including:
- The Main Manual: This manual helps men determine how low their testosterone levels are, as well as how high their estrogen levels are, and then helps them discover things in their diet and environment that are causing their hormonal system to go out of balance. It busts common myths about boosting testosterone and gives men a simple and clear path to take moving forward for better hormonal health.
- Secret of Optimum Cellular Health and Maximum Male Vitality: This information helps men increase the amount of oxygen in their body, which impacts the body and mind in a big way. This information can help reverse erectile problems, improve sex life, and boost overall health.
- A Man’s Food for Thought: This information helps men understand how their diet impacts their hormones and what type of diet they should be eating. Interestingly, some of the health foods that most men are told to eat could be hurting their testosterone levels and increasing their estrogen levels according to Mike Geary.
- Quick Start Guide: This information will help men get started immediately after buying The Truth About Testosterone with seven action steps.
Note: This is not the official website (obviously, right) so if you want to learn more of the specifics about the program, you can visit it here (opens in new window).
How Does This Work?
It sounds like you will first tackle the high levels of estrogen in your body, reduce them, and then work on increasing the testosterone in your body. The big thing that Mike Geary notes is that estrogen can be found in all sorts of places that you may not think of and, as a result, end up being ingested by you. The Truth About Testosterone seems to help you see where estrogen is hiding and avoid allowing it into your body.
According to Mike Geary, while many men get testosterone injections or creams in an attempt to boost their testosterone, they end up increasing their estrogen while hurting their body’s ability to naturally make a lot of testosterone. This is important because, unlike estrogen that can be found in food and the environment, testosterone cannot be found in anything – it is simply made by the body, which is why supplementation is a bad idea. This PDF will help fix that problem.
Mike Geary has teamed up with Dr. Richard Cohen, M.D to create The Truth About Testosterone. Mike Geary is best known for his bestselling eBooks, such as The Truth about Six Pack Abs and Fat Burning Kitchen. He is a Certified Nutrition Specialist and Personal Trainer who has focused on nutrition and fitness for almost 25 years. Dr. Richard Cohen has been treating men for better health and performance through diet, natural hormones, and nutritional supplements for a decade. Learn more about Dr. Cohen & Mike Geary here.
Positive Reviews of the PDF
- Gain insight into what is really happening in your body and how to correct the problems.
- Learn how high your estrogen levels are and how low your testosterone levels are with an easy test.
- Lower your estrogen and reduce the embarrassing symptoms that occur from high estrogen.
- Increase your testosterone and experience better health in both mind and body.
- Boost your sex hormones back to the state they were in at 25-years-old.
- Start to melt fat off your body and gain muscle.
- Learn where estrogen is hiding and how to decrease the amount you take into your body.
- Learn how to boost cellular health for better overall health.
- All information is instantly downloadable after purchase.
Negative Reviews of the Book
- You will need to change up your diet and lifestyle a bit to avoid estrogen and boost your testosterone.
- Not available in hard-copy
Where To Buy (With a Money Back Guarantee)
Mike Geary is selling everything from one page on his site. There, you can read more about the information, click on the ‘Buy Now’ button, and then see your total price in your currency on the checkout page before you buy. You will need to enter an email address on the checkout page. Make sure it is correct and accessible because that is where the information to download your main eBook and bonuses will be sent.
After you order, you are backed by a 60-day money back guarantee. You can check out their return policy on the checkout page if you have any questions about that.
Does The Truth About Testosterone Work?
Men have been flooded with information about how to fix their testosterone levels, and, usually, it involves supplementation or injection. But, there are long-term complications that come with doing that, including decreasing the body’s natural ability to produce testosterone. Moreover, injections and supplements don’t address another real issue – estrogen, which can cause decreased muscle, energy, libido, self-confidence, and sleep, along with increased fat, tender breasts, and even hot flashes.
The Truth About Testosterone tackles both reducing estrogen in the body and increasing testosterone naturally. The authors are experts in nutrition and men’s health, and they are confident that they can help men regain control of their hormone levels and start to feel masculine and healthy again. That has given us a lot a confidence during this Truth About Testosterone review that this information may be the last information men need to take control of their sex hormones.
If you are experiencing symptoms of low testosterone, then high estrogen is likely to blame, according to Mike Geary. It’s worth trying this natural route of tackling the issue first because if what he says is right, you will be avoiding long-term damage to your body.