BioTrust Protein Cookies Review – Are They Nutritious and Should You Eat Them?
It’s tough to think “cookie” and “healthy” in the same sentence, but this is apparently the case for the BioTrust Protein Cookies. A new product released by long-standing company BioTrust, the cookies promise to provide you with healthy snacking options. Specially created for people who want to enjoy their food while losing weight, the protein cookies are getting lots of attention from the market. The question is – are they actually nutritious and should you eat them? For those currently considering this particular product, this review should offer you sufficient information.
About BioTrust Nutrition
BioTrust is currently one of the most trusted health companies today. Offering more than a dozen products designed to help individuals maintain their health and lose weight; the company is rapidly making its way to the front of the health and wellbeing industry. Headed by doctors, medical researchers and health experts, BioTrust has all the necessary qualifications to create, promote and guarantee satisfactory results from their products.
Please note, I may receive compensation for my review of this BioTrust product.
As the name implies, the BioTrust Protein Cookies are simply cookies packed with protein instead of the usual unhealthy sugar. Specially designed for those who want to lose weight, the cookies contain all-natural ingredients and promises to be as tasty and delicious as your typical cookies. They aren’t just used as snacks however as BioTrust also recommends using them for meal replacement.
How the BioTrust Protein Cookies work is simple enough. They’ve been specially created to contain the least amount of fattening materials while putting in fat-burning ingredients to help with your fight against fat. While doing so, the BioTrust team made sure that the cookies still tasted delicious.
One of the key ingredients of the cookies is the protein specially engineered for time release. This means that you don’t have to worry about a sudden protein-overload as the cookie evenly disperses its nutrients to be used as energy by the body.
If you want to save on the purchase, BioTrust offers a 3-box and 6-box package sale for lower costs per box:
- 1 box available for $29
- 3 boxed available for $26/box
- 6 boxes available for $23/box
You can choose the flavors you want from their sales page.
The cookies contain all-natural ingredients with zero caffeine as well as other stimulants. Common allergens such as wheat, shellfish, nuts and gluten are absent from the cookies. Product Nutrition Facts list the following:
- Calories – 150
- Saturated Fat – 2.5g
- Trans Fat – 0g
- Sodium – 120mg
- Protein – 12g
- Carbohydrates – 20g
The cookies make for a wonderful snack in between meals. BioTrust recommends eating only one when consuming it as a way to perk you up in the middle of the day. If you’re using it as a meal replacement however, you can eat two of the cookies without any problem.
With BioTrust already making a name for itself in the health niche, it isn’t surprising that many people have bought the BioTrust Protein Cookies on the strength of the company’s previous products. It seems they didn’t disappoint however as buyers of the cookie offers positive feedbacks about this protein-filled snack. According to reviews, the cookies managed to fill them up easily, leaving them content for the rest of the day. Further feedback highlights the deliciousness of the product and how it has made their usually painful diet routine into something to look forward to.
- There are two types of cookies available for sale: Frosted Oatmeal Raisin and Chewy Chocolate Chip.
- Buyers reveal that the cookies are delicious – as good as mom’s homemade cookies
- Several package options allows you to choose your preferences, plus there’s a warranty to keep you protected as a buyer
- The cookies are packed with protein, specially created for time-release, therefore providing you with a consistent source of energy throughout the day
- The fiber content of the cookies provides ample help when it comes to digestion.
- It keeps you feeling full well throughout the day, preventing any snack-seeking behavior
- Sugar content is not excessive
- For every order of the product, you also get a freebie eBook: 53 Fat Burning Smoothies
- 100% free of common allergens and have zero gluten, soy or GMO
- Safe to purchase online with quick and extensive delivery coverage
- Since they’re not just cookies but also fat-fighting food products, the BioTrust Protein Cookies can be on the expensive side. However, the seller offers multiple buying options to help you save on your purchase.
- In some instances, one of the cookie flavors is indicated as out of stock although they put it back for sale quickly enough
You can purchase BioTrust’s protein cookies through their website. The domain also offers extensive information about the product should you wish to find out more about this fat-burning snack. They accept multiple methods of payment including PayPal and major credit cards. If you’re worried about security, the site also reveals a 256-bit safety program that keeps valuable information private. Once your order has been confirmed, the product is shipped through UPS.
BioTrust Protein Cookies are backed up by a notable one-year guarantee. Should you find yourself unimpressed with the product, you are encouraged to send it back and get your full payment in return. So far however, there have been no reports of buyers asking for their money back after tasting the cookies.