Metabolic Prime Review – Is The Workout by Jade Teta Any Good?
As we age, it becomes harder to keep the fat off our body and maintain a level of energy we once had. But, one man says that it doesn’t have to be hard. In fact, he says that people over the age of 35 don’t need to work out 45 minutes a day to get the body they want, they only need 45 minutes a week. He is not promoting a pill or a powder. He is promoting a simple motion or movement that will help reactivate genes that keep our body healthier with less effort.
Sounds great, but is his program really worth buying? This review of Metabolic Prime will take a look at the following topics:
What Do You Get?
You get a complete program to help you burn fat, feel younger, and look younger. You can get a digital copy that you have access to right away, or you can get both a digital and a physical copy that is shipped to your door so you can take the DVDs with you wherever you go. Either way, you will be shown in video format exactly what you need to do to reactive those genes that keep you healthier and fitter.
You also get a Body Transformation tracker to keep track of the results you are experiencing. This will help you understand exactly what Metabolic Prime is doing for you and keep you motivated to keep going. Combined with a workout calendar, where you can clearly see what you are doing today and how far you’ve come, motivation to stick with this program shouldn’t be a problem.
You also get a quick start guide that helps you understand exactly what you need to do starting today. This is for the people who want to jump into it and then find out all the technical stuff afterward.
In addition, you get a 12-week metabolic meal plan. This will help you eat your way to a healthier metabolism as you move your way to a healthier metabolism.
Lastly, you will get some bonus workouts to help you accelerate your results. (you can verify whether the bonuses are still available here)
How Does It Work?
Metabolic Prime is based on a specific and scientifically designed sequence of motions that only need to be done for a total of 45 minutes per week. The number 45 seems to be a theme in the program because the creator of Metabolic Prime says that 45 seconds is the optimal exercise interval for people who are past the age of 35. You only need to do 15 minutes of movement just 3 times a week for this program to work for you.
These motions are called Metabolic Micro-Bursts. They are meant to burn calories faster, sculpt your muscles, and revitalize the molecules in your metabolism that went dormant when you stopped moving as much as you did when you were younger. The movements do this by awakening a part of your DNA that is dormant right now.
Bringing back these molecules is supposed to take your body back to a time when you could eat foods that you love without worrying about gaining two permanent pounds in one day. It’s also supposed to do a number of other things for your body.
- Help you to reduce inflammation and aches in the body.
- Provide you with more energy.
- Give you more drive to do what needs to be done.
- Help you sleep better.
- Experience more fun in life.
- Protect your brain to keep it sharper as you age.
The great thing is that there are 5 molecules in total that work together, which means they all work at the same time. You don’t have to do one thing to get one molecule working and then another thing to get another one working. Just 45 minutes per week is all that is required to get the benefits of all these molecules working again. – click here to see more specific details on how it works.
The 5 molecules include:
- IL-15: This helps to burn fat and enhance muscle and bone density.
- Nitric Oxide: This helps to improve your circulation, which benefits every organ in your body.
- Lactic Acid: This tells the brain to secrete more of the good hormones that burn fat, defy age, and help you feel good.
- IL-6: This helps to release and use the fat that is currently stored on your body.
- IL-8: This helps to resurrect and create new blood vessels, which helps your body run better in term of nutrient distribution and oxygen intake.
In short, the author says that exercise and diet will never do what waking these molecules up will do. You don’t need to do mental exercises to get the benefits. You don’t need to eat like a rabbit to get the benefits. And you don’t need to kill yourself working out each day to get the benefits. You need to get these 5 molecules working for you using the micro-bursts in the Metabolic Prime program.
There are 4 phases to the program. Each phase is 3 weeks long. You can start from the first phase or jump into one of the later phases.
- Awaken: This phase will focus on reactivating your dormant genetics and your muscles.
- Energize: This phase will help you get your fat used as energy.
- Overload: This phase will help you crank up your fat burn and burn fat when you are not working out.
Max: This phase will flood your body with molecules that help your body and mind feel like they did in your prime.
Who Is Jade Teta?
Jade Teta says that he is the most qualified person on the planet to talk about this subject. He is a strength and conditioning specialist, an integrative physician, and an expert in self-development. He focuses on helping people transform their lives through the mind as well as the metabolism.
He’s spent a quarter of a century studying hormonal metabolism, strength and conditioning, and the psychology of change. Well-known experts in the field of fitness view Jade as a metabolic mentor who can help them overcome fat loss roadblocks with their clients. And many people are benefiting from his knowledge, as he has written three books on metabolism and diet which have gotten high reviews.
- Get back the metabolism that you had when you were in your prime.
- Lose the stubborn fat that won’t leave your body.
- Gain energy as your fat starts to be used for energy.
- Works for anyone at any age.
- Created for people over the age of 35 who are struggling to lose the weight and who are starting to feel the effects of ‘old age’.
- These metabolic micro-bursts have been tested and shown to work on a wide range of people.
- You don’t need a lot of time to do these movements (only 15 minutes 3 times a week).
- Includes variations for beginners and people who are not able to do the full exercises.
- Can help you look younger.
- And quite a few more.
The Negative Reviews
There really are not a lot of cons to this program, but here are a few:
- You do need to exercise 15 minutes 3 times a week.
- You can’t eat whatever you want and expect to get results.
- You have to pay extra shipping and handling to get the program mailed to you.
Other than that, this program should be able to improve your entire life for a price that is less than almost every online course I’ve come across.
Does It Work?
Jade says this will work for anyone who can’t shed stubborn fat on their body, has lost the energy and vitality they once had, is suffering from sore muscles and squeaky joints, has started experiencing digestive issues, has noticed sagging or blotchy skin, and is losing the muscle tone they used to have.
In short, if you are starting to feel the effects of age, this program is worth a shot. When a man has been studying the metabolism for this long, it’s a pretty sure bet that he knows what he’s talking about. And if the program doesn’t work for you, then you get your money back. Dr. Jade will refund all your money back if you don’t think it is worth it.