Metabolic Advantage Diet Review – Is Rudy Mawer’s Program Worth Buying?
Can you teach your body to burn 200% more fat? That’s what the author, Rudy Mawer, of the Metabolic Advantage Diet claims. In fact, he says that elite athletes and Special Forces are using the information he has inside the program to transform their health and physique, and you can do it too. But, is this diet program actually better than other diet programs out there for you? This review of The Metabolic Advantage Diet will take a look at what it offers and why it may or may not help you with your fat loss goals.
NOTE: this diet is mainly a Ketogenic diet. For a quicker, friendlier version – we recommend checking out Joel Marion’s 14 Day Keto Challenge.
What Is The Metabolic Advantage Diet?
Obviously, by the name of this program, this diet will boost your metabolism. But, as far as the actual diet goes, carb cycling and refeed strategies are a big part of it.
Carb cycling isn’t about excluding carbs from your diet, it’s about eating healthy carbs on certain days and eating a diet focused more on protein and vegetables to help keep insulin low. That causes you to burn fat without muscle loss. This is why bodybuilders often use a carb cycling diet. They can lose fat without losing muscle. The great thing about carb cycling is that it can be modified to help you reach your goals.
A refeed strategy is also a part of this program. A refeed day is a day where you increase your total calories. It could be considered a cheat day, but it is controlled in a way that you monitor macronutrients and total food volume, so it’s not just a free-for-all day.
And lastly, the workouts are meant to boost your metabolism and work with your diet for optimal results. They include training techniques to help you increase fat burning hormones and get the results you want.
About Rudy Mawer
Rudy Mawer has the education and experience to help you get the results you want. He has a Masters in Exercise & Nutrition Science with a 4.0 GPA. He is certified to be an instructor for boxercise, ViPR, TRX, indoor cycling, and more. His focus is on coaching people to transform their physique, and he is known for rapid transformations with his clients.
What Do You Get With The Program?
There is a ton of information with this program. In short, it will leave no stone unturned in regards to your diet and exercise as you will learn exactly why this specific program is supposed to work for you and how it is supposed to work.
Inside you will find 9 different aspects to the diet program:
- Goal setting and startup guide: This will help you understand exactly what you need to do for success. It will teach you how the program works, how to track your progress, how to make changes, what supplements you should take, and more.
- Training blocks 1-4: There is 20 weeks’ worth of workouts in this diet program. Starting at the first training block and moving along to the fourth, you will kick start your metabolism, burn fat for fuel, develop lean muscle, boost your metabolism, and increase fat burning hormones. You will learn training techniques that take you from your starting point to an entirely new level with tested and science backed workouts to boost anabolic and fat burning hormones.
- Home and HIIT workouts: If you don’t go to the gym, this part of the program will teach you how to get a highly effective workout from home. These workouts will require a lot of effort, but they will get you serious results.
- 7-day ketogenic diet plan: This is an example meal plan for 7 days that gives you over 30 different choices for meals, snacks, and pre and post workout. There is not one specific plan because everyone has different calorie and macro needs, which is explained in this guide.
- Ab shred plan: This includes advanced ab routines based on muscle activation research. This doesn’t include standard exercises for the abs, so get ready to learn some new, and according to Rudy, more effective exercises.
- Ketogenic diet science guide: The program focuses on the ketogenic diet, which is known to force the body to burn fat rather than carbohydrates. Therefore, it only makes sense that he would include an eBook talking about the science behind the ketogenic diet. You will learn how it used and why it is effective in this 40+ page eBook.
- Nutrition and supplement manual: Supplements can greatly improve your success, according to Rudy, so this tailored strategy to help you counter the negative effects of a ketogenic diet will help you maintain your commitment to the diet and experience the success promised. These supplements have been tried and tested by Rudy’s clients.
- Monitor ketone levels and optimizing ketosis: You will learn how to monitor your ketone levels to make sure the diet is on track. Then, if you need to, you can make the necessary changes.
- FAQs: Lastly, they include some frequently asked questions to help you make the most of your diet without a lot of hassle.
As of this Metabolic Advantage Diet review, there is also a bonus of 80 fat burning recipes that should to appeal to pretty much anyone.
- Done-for-you plans complete with supplement protocols, example diets, and 20 weeks of workouts.
- This is a flexible diet that allows you to eat food that you like.
- Developed after a decade of research on the low-carb diet.
- Uses advanced methods to help you lose fat quickly in a short period of time.
- Teach your body to burn fat for energy.
- You can still eat the foods you love.
- Hundreds of resources and videos for beginners to help you gain knowledge and transform your body for good.
- Monthly challenges within the community.
- A private Facebook group with thousands of members.
- All information is available immediately after purchase.
- The ketogenic diet, also known as carb cycling, is not going to be easy for someone who is used to eat a high carbohydrate diet.
- This diet uses fasting periods to maximize the ketogenic diet. Not everyone will want to or be able to fast.
- This diet focuses on eating healthy carbs, so you can’t expect to eat unhealthy carbs and still get results.
Where To Buy Metabolic Advantage (With Guarantee)?
You can buy the Metabolic Advantage Diet directly from Rudy’s site. All information will be accessible to you after purchase because it is all digital. Note that the price you see on the sales page is in USD so you will need to convert it to your currency if you live outside the US. The good news is you can buy the diet program from anywhere in the world.
There is a 60-day refund policy. If you are not happy with the program, for any reason, you can ask for your refund within the 60 day period and get all your money back… as long as you purchased from the official website.
Does The Diet Actually Work?
He claims that even if you failed at other diets in the past, the Metabolic Advantage Diet can help you succeed. It can help you boost a slow metabolism with unique diet and fitness techniques. It can boost your motivation with monthly challenges and check-ins. And it can reduce fatigue during exercise so you can get done what you need to get done. In short, the diet can help you find success through the unique methods, tools, and information that you won’t find in other diet programs.
However, it involves eating a lower carb diet that is focused on a healthy diet with proteins and vegetables being high on the menu. This particular way of eating may be hard for some people. While it is known to be very effective for fat loss, commitment to the diet and workouts will be necessary in order to change your lifestyle and get the results that come from this lifestyle.