Purathrive B12 Review – Is The Liposomal Supplement Worth Buying?
One of the most vital nutrients for good health is vitamin B12. It comes from animal foods and is responsible for big things such as the synthesis of DNA and the sheath that protects the nerve cells. There are lots of things you could be doing to deplete the essential B12 your body needs, including eating an unhealthy diet, smoking, and drinking, but there are also things like pregnancy and growing older that can be affecting how much B12 your body is getting.
To make it even worse, your body can have a hard time absorbing a B12 supplement, so it’s important to make sure you are getting a supplement that guarantees absorption, which is the promise that PuraThrive makes behind their B12 supplement. But, how can they promise that and is it really worth trying? This review of PuraThrive B12 will take a look at the reasons why one should buy, as well as the reasons one should not buy.
What Is PuraThrive Liposomal B12?
PuraThrive uses methylcobalamin, a naturally occurring B12 that your body can instantly use. Often, another form of synthetic B12 is added to foods, which forces the body to use energy to convert it into methylcobalamin. With PuraThrive, you can save your energy and get the good stuff straight up without forcing your body to waste energy on converting the synthetic version.
They also add fulvic acid into the supplement, which is known for its absorption capabilities and health benefits. It improves how our cells take up things like electrolytes and antioxidants, so it can help improve the absorption of the B12 even more than just the liposomal technology that PuraThrive uses.
How Does It Work?
PuraThrive uses liposomal technology to protect the B12 with a layer of fat that will ensure it travels through your digestive system intact. Using this technology, it has been shown that the nutrient inside is up to 20 times more absorbable than other formulations. On the PuraThrive site, they say that this liposomal technique is the only way to guarantee that your body is going to absorb the B12 it needs for all the protective and restorative benefits it has.
I contacted PuraThrive to find out who they were and how they started, but I didn’t receive any information back. All I know about the company is that they were established in 2015 and they have created some products, such as PuraThrive Liquid Turmeric, that is receiving very high reviews from real people on Amazon. Hopefully, they will get back to me soon and I can update with more information about them.
- PuraThrive claims they use a manufacturing process in an FDA certified lab, and they ensure the integrity of their products.
- PuraThrive claims they use liposome technology, making their supplements more bioavailable than many supplements on the market.
- PuraThrive claims they add fulvic acid into the supplement, which would help increase the absorption of the B12 even more.
- B12 supplementation can help you think clearer, gain more energy, slow down cognitive decline, and much more.
- No pill to take. Simply add two full droppers into water or juice and drink.
- It can take a while for the supplement to be delivered, depending on where you live. If you are showing a lot of signs of B12 deficiency, you may want to speak to your doctor and get a blood test to determine if you need an injection of B12 rather than waiting for PuraThrive to come. The longer you wait to improve your B12 levels, the more damage you could do to your body.
- The promise of highly absorbable B12 is tempting if you are experiencing signs of B12 deficiency. Signs of B12 deficiency could indicate something serious, such as a chronic disease like Multiple Sclerosis. If you are experiencing symptoms of B12 deficiency, you shouldn’t just supplement with B12 if you are not sure that being deficient in B12 is the only problem. Instead, you should skip buying this and head to your doctor to see if something serious is going on with your body.
Where To Buy PuraThrive B12?
You can buy PuraThrive B12 directly from the PuraThrive site. There are three different purchase options:
1. One bottle at $39.95
2. Three bottles at $34.95 each
3. Four bottles at $29.95 each
No matter which purchase option you choose from PuraThrive, you are backed by a 60-day money back guarantee – read info in new window. If you are not happy with the B12 for any reason, you can ask for a full refund. They don’t explain why, but you do need to return any unused portion for the refund.
Does The Supplement Work?
A lot of people currently take B12 to help alleviate stress and depression, improve their digestive system, keep their cells and nerves healthy, protect against cancer, and increase their energy. But, as said, the main problem with B12 supplements is that they can be hard to absorb. PuraThrive has found a way to protect the B12.
If you don’t eat red meat, or you have any symptoms of low B12, you may want to supplement with B12. And if you already know that you are deficient, or feel like you are a good candidate for being deficient, then supplementation with something like PuraThrive is a good idea. They even say that you don’t have to suffer through an injection every few weeks, which used to be the number one way to ensure you were getting your B12 into your body. However, if you are extremely deficient of vitamin B12, you may want to head to your doctor and talk about getting an injection before you get your PuraThrive supplement.
It’s important to note that some people are worried about overdosing on B12, but because it is a water soluble vitamin, you can’t overdose on it. Therefore, taking it as a part of your everyday health routine, even if your levels of B12 are relatively fine as of now, is fine to do.
In the end, if you are like me, you want to make sure that you are actually getting the nutrient you desire into your body and getting the benefits from it, and PuraThrive B12 claims that their supplement will do that. Therefore, I recommend giving it a try – especially if you are currently on a B12 supplement and you are not getting the desired results from it.