Forward Head Posture Fix Review – Does It Actually Work?
Mike Westerdal, one of the guys behind Forward Head Posture Fix, says there are some unique exercises that we can do to counteract our bad habits and correct the problem once and for all. But, is the program actually worth buying? This review of Forward Head Posture Fix will take a look at what the program is, what benefits are promised, and whether or not it could work.
Note: At the end of this review I’ve included a link to Mike’s official website that will offer the program at the cheapest price WITH a 60 day money-back guarantee!
What Is Forward Head Posture Fix?
It is a combination DVD and book that helps you understand exactly why you are suffering from forward head posture, how it is affecting you (which may be more than you know), and how to fix it. You will find exercises, demonstrated by the man behind this information, Rick Kaselj MS, so that you can quickly figure out what you need to do and how you need to do it.
The video component has three sections:
- First, you will learn what the exercise is supposed to do, how to do it properly, and what you should be feeling when you do it.
- Second, you are taken step-by-step through the movements in a follow along format.
- Third, you will learn how to make the movements either harder or easier for you depending on how you did with the original movements.
Along with the main component of the program that teaches you all about fixing your forward head posture, you will get access to two bonuses.
Click here to get access to the two bonuses and the full program.
The first one will help you understand where your lower back pain comes from and how to fix it. The second one will help you figure out how you can get a better night’s sleep.
How Does It Work?
This program works with specific exercises in a sequential flow. You work each muscle in a very specific order to help you loosen up the muscles and help your sternocleidomastoid work properly. The sternocleidomastoid is a muscle that is essential to strengthen if you want to fix your alignment. In fact, Mike says that when you strengthen it, your head and body will fall into alignment naturally. This will remove tension from your back and spine, keep your windpipe clear, and help you take bigger breaths of air into your lungs, which will benefit your whole body.
This program goes beyond gaining a better posture, though. It works from your head down to help you create a healthier, less painful body, which will benefit you in many ways, including heightened concentration and memory, increased energy, improved ability to heal, a stronger heart, a stabilized nervous system, less pain, and improved digestion.
As you can see, an improved posture can have a domino effect and improve other parts of your body, which can result in better overall health.
About Rick and Mike
While Mike Westerdal is the guy behind creating this program, Rick Kaselj MS is the guy behind the information in this program and the unique sequence of movements that help to fix the forward head posture. Rick has a bachelor’s degree in kinesiology, and he has been working on creating exercise programs for people recovering from injuries since 1994. While he is successful with his online programs, he has also worked offline in a training studio, recreation center, physical therapy clinic, rehab center, and a large commercial gym.
To learn more about Rick, Mike and their posture fix program, click here to visit their official website.
- The entire sequential flow only takes about 15 minutes a day.
- No equipment needed to do or benefit from this program.
- You can adapt the movements to be harder or easier, depending on your abilities and comfort.
- Results are said to come after the very first time going through the entire sequential flow.
- Suitable for anyone suffering from forward head posture.
- You can learn how the movements are done and how they should feel for maximum performance and benefit.
- Improve the muscle that helps your entire body move into alignment.
- Increase the amount of oxygen in your body for added benefits.
- Look 10 pounds lighter simply by improving your posture.
- Reduce headaches and other pains caused by poor posture.
- Improve brain health for better concentration and focus.
- You can get a digital version to download and start using within minutes.
- You can get a printed version sent to your door combined as well as the digital version.
- If you are suffering from back or neck pain not caused by forward head posture, or if you have had surgery or your neck is fused, then you may want to ask your doctor about the program before you try it.
- The program can take up to six weeks for maximum effect. That means you need to stay committed to the program for up to six weeks.
- For the first few times, where you don’t know the sequential flow, it may take beyond 15 minutes to work through the sequence.
Where To Buy & The Guarantee
You can buy this program directly from the Forward Head Posture Fix website – click here to visit the website in a new window. There, you can learn more about the program, and choose whether to have it delivered digitally instantly or get a copy of the program delivered straight to your door.
When you order from the site, you will also be given a 60-day money back guarantee. Considering Mike says you will see results within days, this will give you plenty of time to try out the program and decide if it works for you or not. If it doesn’t, the money back guarantee is a no-hassle guarantee, so simply contact them and ask for your refund.
Will This Work?
Mike is confident that this is the solution to forward head posture. Rick Kaselj MS is a kinesiologist that created Unlock Your Hip Flexors, and he introduced Mike and his team to this sequence that only took 15 minutes. All the guys benefited from it.
In fact, Mike was able to hit a new personal record on his deadlift in just a few days after starting this sequence thanks to his ability to keep his spine neutral. Those results are what encouraged Mike to persuade Rick to share the information that eventually made its way into the Forward Head Posture Fix.
From this Forward Head Posture Fix review, it’s hard to imagine it won’t work. But, if it doesn’t, then you can get your money back. Just be sure to put in the full six weeks first before you ask for a refund. It’s better to try it out completely and get no results than to give up just before you are about to get the results you are looking for. Click here to buy the program at the discounted price or to just learn more on the official website.